Re: [DMCA-Activists] Deutsches Partner Programm für gefälschte Rolex Uhr

From: horrorvacui
Subject: Re: [DMCA-Activists] Deutsches Partner Programm für gefälschte Rolex Uhren und Oakley Brillen
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 02:47:16 +0100

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 02:31:40 +0100
"o-fakes" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Lieber Webmaster
>
> Seit 3 Tagen gibt es das weltweit erste Parter Programm f_r gef_lschte
> Rolex Uhren und Oakley Brillen.
<snip>

Just in case nobody understood this: it's spam advertising some
recruiting-scam of resellers of faked watches and sunglasses. Who do they
think we are? And how did they get through - aren't new members moderated?

If I were paranoid, I'd say it's an "agent provocateur" from RIAA and
brethren. I'm not paranoid, but that doesn't mean they're not after me ;-)

Kick, please.

Cheers

--
Horror Vacui