RE: [DMCA-Activists] Re: [DMCA_Discuss] Cognitive Dissident: John PerryB

From: DJ Bidet
Subject: RE: [DMCA-Activists] Re: [DMCA_Discuss] Cognitive Dissident: John PerryBarlow
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:42:38 -0000

Which ones do you recommend?

 [!-JטStäbŁîP-!]

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Bill Kowalczyk
Sent: 04 February 2003 21:27
To: address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden

I thought the DMCA discussion group had something to do with the DMCA.  Let's keep on the subject.  If I wanted to hear about new Government conspiracy theories or specious arguments that any attempt to ferret out terrorist communications immediatly  leads to the fall of American Democracy, I would be on some other discussion groups.

BOYCOTT5.gif (5089 bytes)