[DMCA-Activists] RE: Mr. Rogers, Information Freedom Advocate

From: Ryan Jairam
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] RE: Mr. Rogers, Information Freedom Advocate
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 00:05:33 -0500

What a sad day in the neighborhood.

I never really did realize that Mr. Rogers was one of the witnesses in
the Betamax case, though.  I guess I owe him a million thanks, since I'm
an avid user of a modern digital time shifting device (TiVo), without
him standing up for our rights to time shift TV programs, there would
possibly be no VCR's, and hence no TiVo.

Goodbye Mr. Rogers.