[DMCA-Activists] boycott riaa protest on Sat, Aug 2 in Knoxville

From: Michael Steely
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] boycott riaa protest on Sat, Aug 2 in Knoxville
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

I am organizing a simple picket and leaflet protest demonstration on Saturday, 12 noon here in Knoxville, Tn on 2 August 2003.  TNDF is very closely aligned with our issues (boycott-riaa.com/azoz.com/etc.) and we invite any and all supporters to show up.  Bring any and all materials you have to show/give out to the passerby or just bring yourself to Cumberland Avenue near the University of Tennessee main campus in Knoxville Tennessee.  Local media has been alerted and the City of Knoxville has granted permission to walk the street with banners and hand-out fliers etc... so long as we do not impede the entrance to any business or become unruly.  Come out and help fight the RIAA/MPAA/BSA, their paid for servants in our government, and similar ilk!

Shmoo (Mike Steely) of the local band Electric Gypsy

Contact me at address@hidden for more info...
or even call me at (865) 384-2402 (please do not give out this private number to non-supporters or anyone not interested in the issue as it is a private cell phone!)

Do you Yahoo!?