[DMCA-Activists] Re: On Software Patents, Sender-ID, and MARID

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Re: On Software Patents, Sender-ID, and MARID
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:43:01 -0400

Richard Stallman wrote:

> It looks like the article mentions favorably my warning that
> Microsoft's license prohibits all free software licenses,
> but worded this in a way that misleadingly suggests that
> I was talking about "open source".
>
> I would like to write to the publishers of this article
> to ask them to correct that point.  Seth, can you tell me
> where to write to?

The Moongroup site doesn't provide an easy to find email, but
this address:
134 Grande Meadow Way
Cary, NC, 27513
27513

Chuck Mead: address@hidden
I find obfuscated emails online that look like
address@hidden is valid.

So it appears that moongroup is essentially a blog run by Chuck.

Chuck presented a hyperlink to your comment in his article;
possibly worth bearing in mind.

Seth

--

DRM is Theft!  We are the Stakeholders!