[DMCA-Activists] Push-button BitTorrent Hosting Open Works

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Push-button BitTorrent Hosting Open Works
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:58:11 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: pho: push-button bit torrent hosting for open content
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 01:59:28 -0800
From: Gary Lerhaupt <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

hope people don't view this as advertising, but thought this
crowd might be interested.  i've put together a site (prodigem,
www.prodigem.com) that allows you to upload content and then very
simply click a few buttons to get my site to start a bit torrent
session for it.  so complete democratization of bit torrent which
in turn is the democratization of bandwidth.  openly licensed
content only.  if you want to try it out, send me a reply.

gary