dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: myhav reffnance

From: Toinette Raftery
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: myhav reffnance
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 06:52:17 -0700

D y ea c r H f om z e O t wne i r,

Your c q re i di b t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV w N r k ea g l e w st l at q e and want I c MM s EDI o ATE c x as p h to s g pen g d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L f OW u ER your monthly p r aym g ent i s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea z ls q we have T s OD m AY:

$ 4 s 90 , 0 e 00 a o s lo o w a i s 3 , 6 u 5 %
$ 3 j 70 , 00 z 0 a o s lo t w a l s 3 , 9 c 0 %
$ 2 k 50 , 0 f 00 a l s l z ow a a s 3 , 3 r 5 %
$ 20 k 0 , 00 y 0 a w s l q ow a b s 3 , 5 f 5 %

V p is f it ou o r web s e it o e

Toinette Raftery , A b ppr g ov v al Ma r na d ge b r

Do you call two several?
Well, no. As a matter of fact there were more than two.
Where are they? Killed, eaten, gone home?
Well, no. They dont seem all to have come when I whistled. Shy, I