dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] pacesetter risky

From: Pius Ramirez
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] pacesetter risky
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:23:08 +0700

Itwas a hardship which we bore cheerfully for the sake of the cause.
For Ecitons, thoughalmost blind, hunt in daytime. I have made bold to name them after myself AttaWawaqueensis. At a further signal from Assa-reewe proceeded, marching four abreast. It was alife of unceasing agitation which Bissa-tee seemed to enjoy to herhearts content.
This interval having elapsed, I called a council which I invitedAssa-ree to attend.
For Ecitons, thoughalmost blind, hunt in daytime. In fact, Assa-ree considered them almost beneath hernotice.
In consequence of which he had awelcome chance to rest on all his eight legs. Once more she dis- and re-appeared with asimilar spider for Bissa-tee.
Now this district abounded with Attiine ants of a variety hithertounknown to us. In itself it would have admitted of no otherpassage than in single file. Howthe army fared I am unable to say; I did not enquire. The Ecitons werestill rushing wildly about. And then an almost incredible event solved our difficulties for us.
Lemma-nee was good enough, before we left our temporary burrow, toverify our disguise. VIIThus, for another five months, we proceeded by night marches.
As it was, there was nothing todo but to go into quarters.
For Ecitons, thoughalmost blind, hunt in daytime. In itself it would have admitted of no otherpassage than in single file. She proposed that she, Assa-ree, and myself should once more worktogether. I have made bold to name them after myself AttaWawaqueensis. Man was more common here,too; but I was inclined to disregard this source of danger.
Presently we arrived in the first chamber of theburrow, spacious for so small a colony.
Such was the great adventure of the human canal.
Her plan was not without its delicate touch of humour.
All three of us were then to be encased inthe fatty tissues from its body. Now this district abounded with Attiine ants of a variety hithertounknown to us.