dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] individualistic realization

From: Charley Kennedy
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] individualistic realization
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:39:56 -0700

Coming from plumbing-conscious America, Ifound few novelties.
Both are adjured tocherish mutual loyalty and duty. They cannot be notably reduced without disaster. All this is apt to fool you, until you dig below thatimpeccable surface. The Labor Service is designed to accomplish national tasks useful tothe German people as a whole.
Both are adjured tocherish mutual loyalty and duty.
Cabbage, turnips, and other vegetables are allin satisfactory shape.
The Battle of the Land thus goes forward.
To all intents and purposes, those boys arein the army now.
Most of them were frankly destined for farm work asreplacements for peasants called to the colors. They cannot be notably reduced without disaster. When the war actually came a year later, this draconic program waspushed to its logical conclusion. For the first few years of the Nazi regime, the peasant probablygained on balance. Most of them were frankly destined for farm work asreplacements for peasants called to the colors. Outside of their camp curriculum, Labor Service girls have variousduties. However, he has a deep though unobtrusive pride inhimself and his place in the world. The implications of this decree are limitless. However, their duties and training are elementary, as befits theirtender years.
The airmight be pungent with the smell of cows and horses, but the rooms werealways neat and clean.
Those are the darkaspects which seem to be inevitable in a system like this.
Even more important, there is no class distinctioninvolved.
That is the spirit you encounter everywhere in this New Sparta.
Behindthe wagon paces the dead mans favorite steed, led by the oldest ofhis tenant farmers. Some tenant farmsteads I visited had been in the samefamily for generations. But from all the evidence I could gather, it seems to worksatisfactorily. This, however, was not a mere Nazi One Big Union.
The wholesystem is intensely personal in its relationships.
Though these girls wear a brown uniform, it is of feminine cut, quitelike that of our Girl Scouts. Another favorable sign is the way these tenanciesare cherished.
The upshot is a more or less unbalanced treatmentwhich can be legitimately criticized.
Hogs do well on a diet of sugar beets and potatoes. Outside of their camp curriculum, Labor Service girls have variousduties. The upshot is a more or less unbalanced treatmentwhich can be legitimately criticized.
Another favorable sign is the way these tenanciesare cherished. I was told it weighed nearly five hundred pounds,and I do not think the man exaggerated.
As he put it to me: Themore work we give men to do, the more enjoyment we must give themtoo.
Coming from plumbing-conscious America, Ifound few novelties. Strikes, lockouts, and arbitrary hire-and-fire are alike prohibited.