dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] model editor

From: Régis Houssin
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] model editor
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 07:36:48 +0200

Hi Manuel

several possible solutions:

1: either inspired by this development.

http://www.revpdf.org

2: I developed a module for creating models of emailing and I generate a pdf of this emailing
and I joined this pdf to the mail, I use ckeditor and html2pdf. It works pretty well.
the only problem is that html2pdf uses an older version of tcpdf and I tried with the one used, and it does not work. So it is for this reason that I let plug-in for now.

http://html2pdf.fr/es/default

3: to invest much more in the ODT system and get to convert ODT to PDF without installing OOo libraries :-))