dolibarr-foundation-board

[Dolibarr-foundation-board] Fwd: [Dolibarr Foundation] Your organization

From: Régis Houssin
Subject: [Dolibarr-foundation-board] Fwd: [Dolibarr Foundation] Your organization application has been rejected.
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:47:49 +0100

Thank you for submitting "Dolibarr Foundation" organization application
to Google Summer of Code 2012.
Unfortunately, we were unable to accept your organization's application
at this time.
We received many more applications for the program than we are able to
accommodate,
and we would encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program.

Best regards,

  Google Open Source Programs