[DotGNU]<PNET> does CSCC support array initializers ?

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [DotGNU]<PNET> does CSCC support array initializers ?
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 22:51:54 +0530

Hi Rhys,
        Does cscc support array initializers ?. I tried using arrays
in the pnetcgi program to put in a small 8-puzzle program. But the
CSCC detected it as an Invalid Type and said "no conversion from
'incompatible type' to 'int[]'. Code attached.

        Also I have detected an unexplainable phenomenon in the pnetcgi
program. I'm also attaching a snapshot of the code. Uncomment the
lines marked DEBUG in the PutQueryVar function. Pop it into a cgi-bin
using the shellscript compile and run browser. Now click on any button
on the 8-Puzzle and look at the output. After 16 calls to a function,
the state variables are cleared ?. (for Dictionary.Add). I have no
explanation, save the slim chance that the CVM clears the Method Frame
when the CVM cache overflows and the method cleared.

        Also when do you want pnetcgi ready ?. I can ship it without the
extra stuff like the 8-puzzle or I could just work and finish that
stuff without arrays.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success