[DotGNU]tasklist & copyright

From: S11001001
Subject: [DotGNU]tasklist & copyright
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 20:05:14 -0600

I have been working on this, and you can see a very early version on [website].

I do not want to post it again until I fix the licensing citation mess I made, so it may take a while :(. Also, I would like to actually test the makeability of it before posting it.

Here is a partial structure, a little more hashed out. This list itself is by no means finished:

Top
 Runtime
  SEE
   seerun
  SEE Plugins
   ilrun (often referred to as pnet [runtime])
    ilrun_opt
    pnetlib
     ECMA
     GNU Extensions
     regression tests
 Development
  Compiler Collection
   cscc
    back end
    java -> il
    csdoc
    regression tests
  CLUE tools
   m4 macros
   new automake
   ildb
   csant
  GDE (on the lists, called an IDE)
   Wikitexi
   DGDB
   File Manager
   Emacs Major Mode
  Manuals
   pnet
   pnetlib
   java
   Java API
 Auth
 PhpGroupWare
 License (GNU FDL)

In the future, I will just post the *Occur*, if needed.

Also, would it be appropriate to assign copyright to FSF at this stage?

--
Convention organizer to Linus Torvalds: "You might like to come with us
to some licensed[1] place, and have some pizza."

Linus: "Oh, I did not know that you needed a license to eat pizza".

[1] Licenced - refers in Australia to a restaurant which has government
licence to sell liquor.
        -- Linus at a talk at the Melbourne University