[DotGNU]Tasklist, release 1

From: S11001001
Subject: [DotGNU]Tasklist, release 1
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:09:04 -0600

http://www.geocities.com/pitabasic/dotgnu/dgtasklist.tar.gz

unpacking:
tar xzf dgtasklist.tar.gz
cd dgtasklist
# if you want HTML
makeinfo --html tasklist.texinfo
# web browser here

# if you want info
makeinfo tasklist.texinfo
info --file=dotgnutasklist.info

# if you want text
makeinfo --no-headers tasklist.texinfo | less

# if you want TeX for printing, you figure it out (think texi2dvi)

This is my call to all developers, stuff you wanna put on the tasklist, let me know!

In the future, would it be more appropriate to post this to [website]?

--
The most important design issue... is the fact that Linux is supposed to
be fun...