AW: [DotGNU]PE File Format Specification gone?

From: Carsten Kuckuk
Subject: AW: [DotGNU]PE File Format Specification gone?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:12:07 +0100

Gaurav,

Thank you for these links. The ECMA standard contains everything that
is needed for .NET file generation, but what I am looking for, is the
current standard for old-fashined, machine dependend PE files, the one
that states, for example, how subsystems are encoded, who import and
export information is encoded, how signatures are encoded, etc. With
the switch to XP, the extensions necessary for 64 bit code never seems
to have been published.

Carsten