[DotGNU]FrePort: Seeking some specific library functions...

From: John
Subject: [DotGNU]FrePort: Seeking some specific library functions...
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:36:48 -0600

I've been having difficulty finding a working C++ implementation of SHA,
SHA256, and Rijndael in one ** C++ library ** with a GPL or LGPL
license. The closest I've come is:

Crypto++ library:       http://www.eskimo.com/~weidai/cryptlib.html
License:                http://www.eskimo.com/~weidai/LICENSE.txt

Is that license compatible enough to the LGPL? If not, does anyone have
a better library suggestion? I'd like to find one library rather than
have to interface 3 incompatible libs or try to cast C code.

No, I've not the maths to write/port mine own implementations.

John Le'Brecage