Re: [DotGNU]Portability update: ia64 & alpha

From: CH Gowri Kumar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portability update: ia64 & alpha
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:27:27 +0530 (India Standard Time)

> It looks like "make clean" may be busted in the latest libffi from the gcc CVS
> tree.  It doesn't seem to remove the previous *.o files.  So, these ffitest
> issues may be due to picking up the wrong versions of the object files.
That's what I thought initially and then deleted all the pnet and pnetlib
files and checked them out from CVS to do a clean build.
But the problem persisted.

Even now after cleaning deleting all the *.o and *.lo files i am getting
the same error.

In the log file, just before the error, i have this message:
gcc -fexceptions -g -O2 -o ffitest -shared-libgcc ffitest.o
./.libs/libffi.a
gcc: unrecognized option `-shared-libgcc'
Can this be a reason?

Regards,
Gowri Kumar