RE: [DotGNU]Dotgnu written in C#?

From: Rich Baumann
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]Dotgnu written in C#?
Date: 08 Aug 2003 19:54:03 -0400

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 18:37, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> > Rich sounds like someone with industry experience and for
> > what it's worth, I agree with him.
>
> I think richard should tell you the facts about himself. I have 10
> years of industry experience.
>
> Just because he is conservative, does not make him experienced.

OK, Mike.

The "facts" about Richard M. Baumann:

        Age: 24
        Location: NYC, NY, USA
        Occupation: Student, Queens College, CUNY
        Major: Computer Science
        Degrees: Associate of Science, Queensborough College, CUNY
        GPA in Major: 3.something (4.0 in classes I bother attending)
        GPA total: 2.something (~3.0 in classes I bother attending)
        Industry Experience (i.e. paid CS work): None
        Non-Industry Experience (i.e. unpaid CS work): enough to know most of
your ideas suck. :)

Just being experienced doesn't automatically make your ideas any good.

Rich