[DotGNU]General question regarding cscc (and a rather late hello).

From: Andrew Troelsen
Subject: [DotGNU]General question regarding cscc (and a rather late hello).
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 21:31:01 -0500

Hello all, two quick things. First I joined this list awhile ago and never introduced myself. My name is Andrew Troelsen and I currently working on a series of articles on .NET on platforms other than Win32. Happily, much of my work will be showcasing PNet :-) Can't wait for the end of Sept ;-)

Now the question is I have seen various tidbits around that seem to suggest cscc supports some flag to compile VB.NET code? Is this true? If not, does PNet ship with a VB.NET compiler?

Thanks all,

a.