[DotGNU]Qt# and Pnet

From: Marcus
Subject: [DotGNU]Qt# and Pnet
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:58:54 -0500

I tried using Portable.NET with Qt# for the first time in a while, and I did
want to mention that Portable.NET can no longer run Qt# apps.

When Qt# (Qt.dll) and the apps are compiled with mcs or csc, ilrun will be run
them because it cannot verify the code. There is some unsafe code in
QApplication now. How do I tell ilrun that it's okay to run the code?

On the other hand, when compiled with cscc, the result is incredibly-long
start times (>10 seconds on Athlon 1100 MHz) and massive string corruption.