[DotGNU]Ten minutes on portable.net architecture

From: Adam Ballai
Subject: [DotGNU]Ten minutes on portable.net architecture
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:54:11 -0700

        Can anyone whip up ten minutes of material on the architecture of pnet,
its
for the sys-con presentation I'm giving.  I'd like to be accurate as
possible, but that counts me out as an expert.  Just enough to describe the
language plugin and bytecode plugin interface, the unroller, and various
other components that make up the clr implementation.

Thanks in advance.

(minddog)
--
http://www.adamballai.com