Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 for MinGW (back-port)

From: Maciek Plewa
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 for MinGW (back-port)
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 14:10:30 +0800

I've had some problems with my system, but I should be able to submit the fixed patch tonight or tomorrow (depending on how much free time I have).

And Now For Something Completely Different:

I was able to run Portable.NET 0.6.4 (built with MinGW) on ReactOS 0.2.2. I haven't had the time for any extensive testing, but it's possible to run some of the command-line samples without major issues. Example: http://maciek.mil-sim.net/stuff/pnetros.png - I think that's a good start.

--
Maciek Plewa
Military Research and Simulations Initiative

http://mil-sim.net/contact