[DotGNU]Cool Application Screenshot - PhotoTool

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Cool Application Screenshot - PhotoTool
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 01:38:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

When I was on irc yesterday , malenfant (Bryan Bulten)
showed me a very very nice screenshot of an
application
running on pnet...

Since I thought the list should see this , I'm
putting it up for a look see :).

I don't have the code yet , only the screenshot.
But I think it's enough to drool about now ..

http://demo.dotgnu.org/~t3rmin4t0r/PhotoTool-4.png

I'll wait for the code before I put this on dotgnu.org
screenshots.

Gopal