Re: [DotGNU]MacOS package

From: Oscar Papel
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]MacOS package
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:41:56 +0000

I able host PNET packages for users (windows, mac, linux)
on our commercial website, but
this option will be available only after our NET software
will be fully ready.

That sounds great.  Please let me know when you can accept the file.

Another way:
Some software archives, like www.download.com, offer
free hosting service for submitted files.

I've tried download.com but in order to use them you need to give them the URL of the file. In other words, you need to be already hosting the file yourself before you can use their service.

I've also tried apple.com but they don't host files, only links to files.

Cheers,

Oscar