Re: [DotGNU]patches

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]patches
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 22:58:47 -0500

Hello Neil,

Glad to see you back!

Gopal wanted to reply to your email but his email is currently down so he asked me to reply for him.  So here are gopal's comments:

"I'm on vacation , will look into it as soon as I come back .. but that someone else should look into this immediately"

Gopal also wants to know about TextBox and about the optimizations you mentioned such as:

http://dotgnu.org/pipermail/developers/2004-July/012404.html
http://dotgnu.org/pipermail/developers/2004-July/012393.html