[DotGNU] Help please

From: IAN GAME
Subject: [DotGNU] Help please
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:35:00 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I am attempting to demonstrate how PNET can be a
viable alternative to the mainstream offerings. I have
an application written in VB.NET that I wish to
demonstrate on a RH Fedora 2 Linix distro.

To start with I have a very simple VB.NET Forms
application. This has been built under Visual Studio
as a release version and works fine under Windows 2k.
I have downloaded/built/installed the
pnet/pnetlib/ml-pnet parts (all 0.7.0) and under root
it runs the simple application just fine.

However, when I attempt the same thing as an ordinary
user I get the following message:

 ilrun WindowsApplication2.exe
Uncaught exception: System.InvalidOperationException:
The specified key is not present in the application
settings
        at
System.Configuration.AppSettingsReader.GetValue(String,
Type) in ./Configuration/AppSettingsReader.cs:73
        at
WindowsApplication2.Form1.InitializeComponent()
        at WindowsApplication2.Form1..ctor()
        at WindowsApplication2.Form1.Main()

Am I overlooking something obvious here? I think that
the problem is something to do with the way the
assembly is checked after loading.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com