[Dotgnu-general] New Developing

From: rodolfo corral dominguez
Subject: [Dotgnu-general] New Developing
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 23:05:16 +0000

Hi Friends!

My name is Rudolph, i'm from mexico and i'm a student.
The reason of this mail is just for telling you that i'm very interested
in this new plattaform, Portable .Net it's very interesting!
In my school,i'm developing a system for a class, and i'm using Portable.Net,
i'd like to know more about the Graphics, how to create forms,buttons,and how
to connect to a database,

i'd like to share my project with all the community because this can be a good
example
of basic funcions in a system, and it can be helpful for new developers.

See You!

Do more with your photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery.
http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_photos_022008