dragora-devel

[Dragora-devel] Compression with lzip

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: [Dragora-devel] Compression with lzip
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 02:31:06 -0300

Hi all,

If you don't already know, I've added to Qi (the new package manager)
the ability to compress Info documents and Manual pages using
lzip[1][2]:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/dragora.git/commit/?id=8c40d40dced8c920263a865bfe4834f69ea11004

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/dragora.git/commit/?id=ed17a37c0545892338672206940ad10a622ef64b

And this is not the only news.  Yesterday, I've received a notice from
the Midnight Commander project about the inclusion of the complete lzip
support for the next version of Midnight Commander (aka `mc'):

  http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/2673

Enjoy!

Stay libre,
Matias

Links:

[1] http://lzip.nongnu.org
[2] http://www.nongnu.org/lzip/manual/lzip_manual.html#Quality-assurance

--
GPG pub ID = 0x3AAF1CEC203A99D5
Key servers = hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net - keys.gnupg.net