druidaphplib-support

[Druidaphplib-support] Re:leading apparel & bag manufacturer in China

From: rachel
Subject: [Druidaphplib-support] Re:leading apparel & bag manufacturer in China
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 03:59:26 +0800

Dear Manager,

I have the pleasure to know your esteemed Corp.

We are the leading and professional manufacturer of apparel & bag in Quanzhou,
China.

The following is some introductions about our company.

Set up: 1988

Employees: 1600 persons

Output: 5.1 million pcs/year

Our products include: babywear,men and lady's underwear,children
wear,T-shirts,knitwear,sportwear,baby bag,

mammy(diaper) bag,backpack,travel bag,sport bag,duffel
bag,saddlebag,trolley,suitcase,camera bag,shopping bag,

school bag, computer case, luggage, workbag, promotional bag, etc.

We have advanced equipments and technologies which were learned and imported
from German and other advanced countries.

We still have experienced management system, seasoned workmanship, complete
service and strong economic capacity.

Our goods  have met a great favor in Europe, America, Japan and other counties
because of their slap-up quality,

beautiful design and gratifying price.

With the philosophy "quality, service, integrity, and environmental
consciousness", We would like to welcome customers

all over the world to establish business relations with us.

Welcome to visit our company or contact with us for more information.

Yours sincerely

Rachel

Mob:0086-13960286700

SENWER GARMENTS CO., LTD.
ADD.: Wancheng Ge 516, Citong Road, Quanzhou, China.
Tel: 0086-595-2216499 Fax: 0086-595-2214455 P.C.:362000