druidaphplib-support

[Druidaphplib-support] I have just linked to your site, please advise if

From: Admin at UK-Broadband-Review.com
Subject: [Druidaphplib-support] I have just linked to your site, please advise if you want a premier listing
Date: 04 Oct 2004 03:05:57 +0200

Tyler from UK-Broadband-Review.com here...

I'm writing to let you know that we have just added your site
to our website directory. Specifically you'll find your listing in
the following category...

http://www.uk-broadband-review.com/lma/resources/Intel_x86_Architecture/Intel_x86_Architecture.html

(Check the sub pages as well as I'm adding more links right now)

I also wanted to gauge your interest in networking our websites
together more closely for mutual benefit. Although our site is
relatively new, it's fast becoming extremely popular and we expect
to average 3000 unique new broadband users visiting daily before
the end of October. We offer a great free report for new broadband
users to help them choose the best provider for them.

If you would consider linking to our site:
http://www.uk-broadband-review.com
from your own website as a valuable resource for finding broadband
information online, I would be more than happy to increase
your listing to "premium status". This will always ensure that
your listing appears at the top of your category above all other
normal (non-partner) listings, even if new webmasters submit
their website to the same category in the future.

Furthermore, at the end of each month, our top 5 highest
performing strategic link partners are calculated, and as a
result have their websites advertised on all 5,000 pages of
my site at absolutely no cost for the following month.

I think you have a fantastic site that is of great appeal to
my type of visitor, and would love to have you as a strategic link
partner.

If you're interested, simply reply to this entire email and let
me know where you've placed the link to www.UK-Broadband-Review.com
on your own site, and I will immediately modify your listing to
premium / link partner status.

Here's the link info if you need it:

Title: UK Broadband Review
Text: Free report plus full independent ratings helps you choose
the best broadband provider for your own needs.

I look forward to hearing from you soon & keep up the great work...

Best,
Tyler
mailto:address@hidden