druidaphplib-support

[Druidaphplib-support] Respectfully Request to Exchange Links with your

From: Graduation Guide
Subject: [Druidaphplib-support] Respectfully Request to Exchange Links with your Site
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:48:17 -0500

Dear Site Owner,

We are in the process of creating link partnerships with high
quality Graduation-related sites and I feel like your site would
be a great resource for my visitors.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a
description at...

http://www.graduationguide.com/kindergartengraduationplay

This page currently has a large number of links, but will be
greatly reduced in size within the next 7 days as sites that
don't link back will be removed.

You can use the following information for our reciprocating link:

Title: Graduation Guide

Thank you and best regards.

AVP Team

P.S. We respect your privacy and will never email you again.

P.P.S.  If you have decided NOT to trade links with us please
visit this page http://www.DoCondos.com/ReciprocalLinkGift.htm

AVP Challenge, Inc.

5348 Vegas Drive #773
Las Vegas, NV 89108