druidaphplib-support

[Druidaphplib-support] PayPal Notification ( Your account is suspended )

From: Customer Support
Subject: [Druidaphplib-support] PayPal Notification ( Your account is suspended )
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:27:43 -0300

Dear valued PayPal member,
PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community of buyers and sellers. To protect the security of your account, we employ the most advanced security systems in the world and regularly screen our system for unusual activity. Recently, our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account. Per PayPal's user agreement, we have limited access to your account until this issue has been resolved. This is a fraud prevention measure meant to ensure that your account is not compromised. In order to secure your account and quickly restore full access, we require some specific information from you.

1. Login follow our secure site and update all necessary informations to your account.

2. Review your recent account history for any unauthorized payments sent or received, and check your account profile to make sure not changes have been made.

To get started, please go directly to https://www.paypal.com/ log in to your PayPal account and perform the steps necessary to restore your account access as soon as possible.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Monthly Account Statements,

PayPal Monthly Account Statements is a new feature that allows you to view, print, and download an easy-to-read statement that includes the following information:

PayPal Website Payments
Do you sell on websites or in emails? If so, you should be taking advantage of PayPal's Website Payments. Simply place PayPal's Buy Now buttons or Shopping Cart buttons on your site, and your buyers can pay you immediately.
Increase Your Sales With eBay
Looking to liquidate some inventory?

Do it eBay! And sell with PayPal. It's fast, easy, and secure.
Enable Paid Content On Your Website With PayPal and Mollyguard Access
Designate "Pay Only" areas of your site with Mollyguard Access. Site visitors can make a payment with PayPal to immediately access your paid content.
Get a PayPal VISA

**Payments received.
**Payments sent.
**Fees paid.
**Other completed debits and credits.
Make reconciliation and tax preparation easy with PayPal Monthly Account Statements.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department
PayPal Email ID PP560

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS NOTICE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED US.

NOTICE: PayPal Fraud Prevention was established to aggressively detect and prevent fraud in its preliminary stages, protecting our valued accountholders from potential fraud abuse. At times, Fraud Prevention may contact you to verify recent activity or changes made to your account. Please review your account statement regularly to check for any inaccurate or unauthorized transactions. Our Accountholder Services number is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, to answer your questions. You can also view your account activity and securely manage your PayPal account online at https://www.paypal.com/
WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH US BY EMAIL?
To ensure the security of our accountholders, PayPal requests that all email correspondence be made through your email address. PayPal cannot respond to messages from a non-PayPal email address because we cannot verify the identity of the sender..

Copyright© 2005, PayPal Inc., All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.