druidaphplib-support

[Druidaphplib-support] Flower & Gift-Become Affiliate

From: mohit gahlot
Subject: [Druidaphplib-support] Flower & Gift-Become Affiliate
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:34:15 +0530

Dear Webmaster,

Earning easy cash from your website is just a click away. By simply displaying Flowers24Hours.co.uk banner or a text link on your web page, you will become an affiliate and start earning commission. We offer a generous 12 % commission on the first tier and 6% commission on the second tier to our affiliates.

Why Flowers24Hours.co.uk?

We are a London based online florist with same day Direct London and next day UK flower, plant and gift delivery. Over fifteen years of experience as a London florist and hundreds of satisfied customers guarantees satisfaction and top quality service. Flowers are our passion, and we show that through our products.

We have partnered with Myreferer.com to provide you with the reliable third party tracking, customized reporting and timely payments.

Who can be an affiliate?

Anyone with the website can be an affiliate. IT'S EASY!

Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3 !

1)      Click Here to Sign Up as an Affiliate. You'll receive a confirmation e-mail within seconds!

2)      Put up a text link or a banner link on one or more of your high traffic web pages.
(Near the top of a high traffic page such as your home page is the best location for maximum sales.)

3) Click on the link once to make sure it works. That's it!

It's Fast. It's Easy. And it’s FREE

SIGN UP NOW!

If you have any questions, please contact address@hidden

Kind Regards

Mohit Gahlot

Affiliate Marketing Consultant

Flowers24Hours.co.uk

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thanks for your cooperation