duplicity-talk

Re: [Duplicity-talk] long time duplicity backups without problems

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] long time duplicity backups without problems
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 10:11:41 -0600

Vera,

Thanks for your kind words.  It means a lot to us.

...Ken

On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 6:03 AM Vera Schmidt via Duplicity-talk <duplicity-talk@nongnu.org> wrote:
Hey everybody,

I work with duplicity for almost 10 years and there has been only 2
problems during this time: One problem in the beginning and a current
backup problem after OS upgrade.
In the meantime duplicity worked very well - even the restore after a
crash of my harddisk in the beginning of last year worked without problems.

Thanks to everybody who works on duplicity

Vera