dvdrtools-users

Re: [Dvdrtools-users] pioneer DVR-105 and dvdrtools

From: Alessio Sangalli
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] pioneer DVR-105 and dvdrtools
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 01:26:25 +0100

A E Lawrence wrote:

This is on the budget media from Princo and Bulkpaq (also Princo,

The media I used was a 3.5EUR princo ver 1.1 (I wrote with cdrecord-hacked at 1x speed) with original firmware 1.0 for the VDR105

AFAIU), etc? If so that is great. But I thought that you were reporting
problems mentioned in those reviews I mentioned? Do you have URLs for
the unofficial versions of the firmware?

At the moment I'm not at home, and a friend of mine had the links. I mail him to give me them!

Could you explain which patched cdrecord? Thanks,

there is a link on the dvdrtools home page, pointing to a directory wheer you can download a patch against cdrecord or the rpm binary version of 'cdrecord-hacked'. Sorry if I'm too lazy now to report the full url but my girlf is waiting and it's very easy to get there, only watch the links on the homepage of dvdrtools

byeeee!!
as