dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] Joining files

From: Bob Stia
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] Joining files
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:38:50 -0400

Hello,

Brand new to this list. Figured I would join, lurk, and learn something.

Do have a question though:

Running SuSE 9.2

Recently ripped a movie DVD and it ended up giving me 3 vob files of 2,
2, & 1.5 gig.  I plan to shrink the files to fit on a normal 4.7 DVD.
The question is should I join them up before I shrink them and if so,
how?

Or, should I shrink them individually and convert them to mpg's and then
join them up before I make my iso?  And if so, with what? Would cat do
it?  Anybody know or heard of avidemux?

Or could/should I recombine them in the iso to make one good mpg DVD?

Thanks for the help

Bob S.