eev

Re: Smaller fullscreen and six new subtitles

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Smaller fullscreen and six new subtitles
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 13:03:55 -0300

On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 at 10:22, Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
> (...)

Hi Jean Louis,
did you fix that? Were you able to update eev?
I tested that the new version - 20221217 - installs correctly by
running an emacs -Q in an (almost) empty home directory,
with:

• (eepitch-shell)
• (eepitch-kill)
• (eepitch-shell)
  rm -Rv /tmp/fake-home-dir/
  mkdir  /tmp/fake-home-dir/
  cd     /tmp/fake-home-dir/
  echo 'PS1="%d(%n:tmp)# "'   > /tmp/fake-home-dir/.zshrc
  echo '(package-initialize)' > /tmp/fake-home-dir/.emacs

  cd     /tmp/fake-home-dir/
  export LUA_INIT=
  HOME=$PWD emacs -fg bisque -bg black -Q &

and then running `M-x list-packages' and installing eev...
The script above has some cruft - that's because I
generated it using a template-based function, and I
didn't clean it (much)...

I am planning to answer lots of things that you said
in lots of separate e-mails, but we need to solve
this first.
  Cheers,
    E.