elyxer-users

[eLyXer-users] Re: "python -m elyxer" question

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: "python -m elyxer" question
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:18:26 +0100

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Joachim Osnabryg <address@hidden> wrote:
> Few problems are remaining:

Most of these problems should not be difficult to solve. It would be
very helpful if you sent me a sample that showed all of them, since
there are too many esoteric LyX options. You can also send any samples
privately as before, and they will be treated with the utmost
confidentiality.

A new option is the loremipsumizer: a Python script to remove any
private information. Just place it in the same directory as your
document, give it permissions as an executable file and run:
 % ./loremipsumize.py mydoc.lyx loremipsum.lyx
It generates a new version of the file retaining all format
information, but replacing any string of three or more words with
"lorem ipsum".

The script loremipsumize.py is distributed along with eLyXer on the
root directory. I tried to attach it here but lyx-users did not like
it.

> But I didn't want to go into these issues en details, in the moment, but
> give an enthused first echo. After further experimenting I'll come back
> more precisely, perhaps better on your Elyxer-users mailing list.

Perfect, that way messages are archived for reference.

> Thank you for your work on it, the bygone year!

My most sincere thanks to all eLyXer users for presenting me with such
interesting challenges, and a happy new year to all!

Alex.