elyxer-users

[eLyXer-users] Re: eLyXer 0.40 released

From: Sven Hoexter
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: eLyXer 0.40 released
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:10:24 +0100

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:44:05AM +0100, Alex Fernandez wrote:

Hi,

> - Support for internationalization using GNU gettext files. Added
> Spanish and German translations in the po/ folder.

Do you know about some helper scripts which convert the .po files
to .mo files and install them in /usr/share/locale/?

I currently feel a bit reluctant to add some code to the Debian package
to build and install the mo files when afterall others might have the
same problem. Or maybe I just missed some magic helper tool to deal with
this problem?

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak