elyxer-users

Re: [eLyXer-users] Re: elyxer trial report

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Re: elyxer trial report
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 23:01:55 +0100

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Sven Hoexter <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'll take a look.  I'm not yet sure how this is related to elyxer.
> Should this be added as another binary in /usr/bin/ or just as an
> example/helper script?

Strictly speaking it is a helper script. It is used so people can
Lorem-Ipsumize their LyX documents, that is: remove the actual text
and replace it with meaningless text, so they can send me document
samples without sending any confidential information. It can be used
with any LyX documents and even web pages, so it might be useful
beyond eLyXer -- that is why it might go into /usr/bin/.

Alex.