elyxer-users

Re: [eLyXer-users] Two words descriptions and bibtex with urls

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Two words descriptions and bibtex with urls
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 22:59:53 +0200

Hi Rodrigo,

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:12 AM, rodrigo benenson
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you very much for Elyxer. I'm trying to put online a scientific
> document and the best I could found out is the Lyx+Elyxer combo.
> Thanks for creating the opportunity.

You are welcome!

> I just started a few days ago and I'm encountering two newby show stopper:
> 1) The two words descriptions entries do not appear
> 2) All my references are url less
>
> Do anyone have an idea on how to fix this ? I'm python fluent so I may
> take a peek into the code if necessary to hack in a solution if I'm
> told "which strategy to use".

The best way to see these problems is to send a sample (to me
personally since the list will probably not accept attachments,
address@hidden) that shows both issues; this way I can try to fix
them. If you cannot extract a sample from your document, and you don't
want to send the whole thing, you can try to disguise the text with
the loremipsumize.py tool distributed with eLyxer. (Of course, any
documents sent to me will bet treated with the utmost
confidentiality.)

Alex.