elyxer-users

Re: [eLyXer-users] Suggestion to add \stackrel support

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Suggestion to add \stackrel support
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 00:44:23 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 11:08 PM, Jose Ramon Alvarez Sanchez
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, I have added support for "\stackrel" (adapted from "\binom")
> through a wrapper to my copy of elyxer.py by adding an element
> directly into hybridfuncions dict.
>
> But I suppose the correct way should be to insert the following
> into conf/base.cfg section "[FormulaConfig.hybridfunctions]":

That is correct. Good work.

> and also adding the following into lyx.css (a first approach to mimic
> stackrel appearance):

I adjusted it a little bit, using 1em as vertical displacemenet from
the top, instead of -1ex fro the bottom. It is simpler to understand
IMHO (and also looks prettier).

> To test it, inside a LyX equation type \stackrel and fill in
> both parts (e.g. "$x\stackrel{R}{\rightarrow}y$").

Thanks! I added the test and the feature for 1.0.3.

Alex.