Redraw glitch

From: Andreas Schwab
Subject: Redraw glitch
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 21:58:51 +0100

When I type C-x 2 to split the current window I get some redraw glitch:
there is a white square briefly drawn for a few times in the upper left
corner, on top of the tool bar.  You can probably only see this when you
have a slow X connection, like cross atlantic (I'm currently running Emacs
in Germany connecting to a display in Oakland).

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
SuSE Labs                                        completely different."