Re: tool-tip default

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: tool-tip default
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:32:12 +0200 (IST)

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, Dave Love wrote:

> [Could anyone interested figure out what has broken Calc compiled and
> running in Emacs 21?  Something like
>   '1+2
> gets an error, I found recently.]

When did it happen for you, and what was the error?  Do you mean that it
worked for you before in Emacs 21, but stopped now?

I had problems with Calc when I started using it with Emacs 21, but I
found and corrected the problem, and it is working for me ever since.

The problem I corrected was that code which deletes text from the
minibuffer needs to bne rewritten because the minibuffer prompt is now
read-only.