Re: key bindings in hideshow.el

From: thi
Subject: Re: key bindings in hideshow.el
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 19:11:24 -0800

   From: "Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:09:52 -0500

   May I point out that C-c C-c for comment-region is only useful if
   you don't use transient-mark-mode.  Otherwise, you can just use
   comment-dwim bound to M-; which always does-what-I-mean.

   PS: I have C-c C-c bound to `compile' in most/all modes (or to its
       equivalent such as sml-compile for sml-mode or tex-compile for tex.
       I haven't bound it to byte-compile-file yet in elisp-mode, but
       it's only a question of time).

ok, i'm backing off from binding `C-c C-c' in emacs-lisp mode.  still, i
will remove `C-c C-c' binding from the hideshow keymap.  sorry for the
fibrillation...

thi