Re: background colors for images

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: background colors for images
Date: 25 Oct 2001 10:35:21 +0900

address@hidden (Gerd Moellmann) writes:
> I shouldn't be saying this in my situation, but anyway :-): Could you
> please leave a blank line in front of the comments?  I'm personally
> convinced that common coding conventions are a good thing to avoid
> code ownership problems, ...

Well, at least it shows you read my patch...  :-/

Anyway, I completely agree about consistency being good, even if it's
occasionally annoying to follow some of the uglier conventions (I've
been writing linux kernel code lately...).

> I don't know if that's easy to do, but it might be worth trying to
> avoid XGetImage in the image code where possible because that function
> is pretty slow.  Maybe one can remember the four corner colors when
> the pixmaps are built.

Ok, I've done this.

-Miles
--
"1971 pickup truck; will trade for guns"