Re: mgp.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: mgp.el
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:22:30 -0700 (MST)

    MagickPoint is quite good presentation program (released under BSD-like
    license) which uses textual description of the presentation. The syntax of
    presentation's source files is very easy and together with Emacs' editing
    capabilities create a very nice presentation toolbox. I vote for including
    that stuff into generic-x.el. If you agree on that with me, I will take
    care of it.

That is a good place to put the code, but we need papers first.
I have asked for them.