Re: can't exit

From: Edward Welbourne
Subject: Re: can't exit
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:27:35 +0000

> That is an old version.  The current Emacs is 21.1.

OK: I've duly upgraded to 21.1.1 (and am now fighting with its total
refusal to acknowledge my X resources, which specify reverse video -
grrr).  I still don't understand why an out-of-date version of a module
I don't use would stop me exiting, though ...

        Eddy.
--
The thing about Linux or open software in general is that it actually
tries to move software from being witchcraft to being a science, [...]