Re: address@hidden: icomplete-mode interferes with transient-mark- mo

From: Ken Manheimer
Subject: Re: address@hidden: icomplete-mode interferes with transient-mark- mode]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:38:04 -0400 (EDT)

I am willing to continue maintaining icomplete, but i would not mind
passing on the responsibility to someone else, if they are interested in
doing so.  In lieu of that, i plan to scratch out some time in the next
few weeks to investigate this issue and some allout issues that you also
forwarded to me.

Ken Manheimer
address@hidden, address@hidden