Re: C-m mapping fails occasionally

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: C-m mapping fails occasionally
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 23:19:35 -0600 (MDT)

    Anything else I can do to help?  Are y'all able to recreate the problem?
    When I open a *scratch* buffer, type something on the first line to make
    indent-relative-maybe not automatically indent some (strange behavior it
    seems, to indent when the previous line is blank) and hold down the <Return>
    key, the problem appears before I scroll off the page...

How about if you send a precise bug report following the guidelines
in the Bugs chapter of the Emacs manual?  That is what we need, in order
to reproduce the problem.